help me how do u insert pics in ur sig?

DJ Flip

Ultra 0wn3r
Jul 5, 2007
Virgina
Wii Online Code
4525-1699-3982-6566
how? llike how i put pics under ur post? i did the sig thing and i cant figure out how u put pics in ur sig help plz

That picture is too long. You need a smaller one. The biggest picture you can put in is the size of mine. It's a cool pic though!

Good luck finding a sig.

Ok.

First go to extras on the top toolbar.
Go to Edit Signature.
Open A new window.
Go to google images and find a pic that you like that is the same or smaller than my signature so it will fit.
Copy the website adress and paste it into the signature box.
Put the bracets around it.
Done.

It's the easiest way.

no u dont understand like u hv got pics under ur post whenever u post and idk how to pure a pic on the sig like when i press import pic it jus puts the words not the pic that i make

dude..thanks for helping...but if you look at his sig...he already knows how to do that.

okay.....speak in complete sentences. So much more helpful to read a coherent post.

dude look at my sig now ok its not a pic is it i got the by pressing on the image i wanted then highlighted da address by da pic pasted it down then put img braclets around it k?it aint workin!!!

pick a picture you want .. then right click, save as, name it .. then..

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

1. Go to www.photobucket.com
2. Make an account.
3. go to.. the little Rectangle in the center, where it says "Browse".
4. Click on the browse button, and you will find all your images you've saved on your computer.
5. When you find your signature, click it.
6. When you've clicked it, Click. UPLOAD.
7. It'll take at least 30 secs. to upload it.
8. When it's done, click the "IMG CODE" box, where it has the code.. It's already copied when you clicked on it.
9. Then go to "Edit Sig" and put the code in there, by pressing Ctrl+V.
10. AND YOUR DONE!

Next, try to copy it in your sig.

and if that doesnt work, [like everyone said ..] try to resize it. Brawny gave you a link ..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LOOK AT IT MAN AINT IT AWSOEM U RuLE WIIWOULD I LUV U!!!!

Back