Help me I'm undecided.

HomieG

Ur own personal Homeslice
Mar 31, 2010
Not from the hood...
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hhmmmm what to get what to get... Im really unsure of what to get for Christmas. Im asking for advice so please only advice.

Option 1: I know most of you will most likely dislike this but option 1 is get a ps3 with a headset and a game.

Option 2: stay with the wii for a little bit longer. Get a headset (I have black ops) a classic controller and goldeneye 007.

Only reason I'm at a stand still is because we(my family) are redoing our basement which is costing a good amount of money :( so i feel bad about getting a ps3 even though I want one really bad and my parents will get it for me but I really would feel bad u know.

You sound younger than 17, witch is the rating on most games for ps3. Are you sure if you asked your parents for that stuff you'd get it? Never count your chicken's. If your parents are struggling with money & your still thinking of getting a ps3 from then thats pretty selfish. Why not get a job or sell stuff you dont use to buy one yourself?

Well we aren't really low on money and my parents don't care if I play mature games so yea

So why even bring up a irrelevant situation for your complex you dont feel bad like your saying? Since you just dissmissed what i said, your mind is already made up. Your choice is a ps3. Now all you have to do is ask for it.

Keep with the Wii. A fixed up basement is handy and who knows whats round the corner money wise

That's good ur sticking with ur wii I would have to oh and of u want add me on black ops 2561-7991-0433

I was on the same situation for xmas... between getting a ps3 or buying games and stuff for my wii... in the end i bough a 360 slim halo reach edition and im happy... lets face it boys and girls the wii is pretty good but to get the ultimate power you need a ps3, xbox 360 and a wii :) ... ps3 here we go

Back