I Have 260$

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well i am getting lazy and i decided not to get a job untill After Xmas.. i have260 Dollars meaning i can get 5 games.. And i'm 16 to clear this lol..

Now what im trying to to is build a list of wii games i should get.. And i need help.. Remember i only can get 5 wii games OR! 2 Ds games(Which i'm thinking of doing) and 4 Wii games.. Also it can be accessories too- So this is what i was thinking of getting..

(THIS LIST IS A LIST OF GAMES THAT HAVE NOT COME OUT WITHIN THE REST OF THE YEAR OF 07)
(Wii)50.00$ SSBB
(Wii)50.00$ MY SIMS
(Wii)50.00$ MARIO GALAXY (optional)
(Wii)90.00$ GUITAR HERO 3 (optional)
(Wii)50.00$ MARIO & SONIC OLYMPICS (optional)
(Wii)50.00$ SOUL CALIBUR LEGENDS (optional)
(Wii)50.00$ NIGHTS:JOD (optional)
(Wii)50.00$ BATILLION WARS 2 (optional - did they confirm it online yet?)
(Wii)50.00$ RYGAR (optional)
(And dont worry, I already have Mario strikers and MP3C (And some other old ones)
(DS)30.00$ DRAWN TO LIFE (optional)
(DS)30.00$ JAM SESSIONS (optional)
(DS)30.00$ SONIC RUSH ADVENTURE (optional)
(DS)30.00$ LEGEND OF ZELDA:pH (optional)

If you guys have any suggestions please let me know, And what you guys think..

Last edited:
hmm not gonna get any VC games? Eh?

SSBB is a must you cant let that one by, and Guitar hero 3 i heard somewhere it "isnt" gonna be online, big letdown for me sine that was why i was gonna get one. :( Well plus mario kart wii is gonna be coming out 1st quarter 2008.

The ones where i put optional are the ones i am most positive i am going to buy later :3

Vedelkin10 said:
Well i am getting lazy and i decided not to get a job untill After Xmas.. i have260 Dollars meaning i can get 5 games.. And i'm 16 to clear this lol..

Now what im trying to to is build a list of wii games i should get.. And i need help.. Remember i only can get 5 wii games OR! 2 Ds games(Which i'm thinking of doing) and 4 Wii games.. Also it can be accessories too- So this is what i was thinking of getting..

(THIS LIST IS A LIST OF GAMES THAT HAVE NOT COME OUT WITHIN THE REST OF THE YEAR OF 07)
(Wii)50.00$ SSBB
(Wii)50.00$ MY SIMS
(Wii)50.00$ MARIO GALAXY (optional)
(Wii)90.00$ GUITAR HERO 3 (optional)
(Wii)50.00$ MARIO & SONIC OLYMPICS (optional)
(Wii)50.00$ SOUL CALIBUR LEGENDS (optional)
(Wii)50.00$ NIGHTS:JOD (optional)
(Wii)50.00$ BATILLION WARS 2 (optional - did they confirm it online yet?)
(Wii)50.00$ RYGAR (optional)
(And dont worry, I already have Mario strikers and MP3C (And some other old ones)
(DS)30.00$ DRAWN TO LIFE
(DS)30.00$ JAM SESSIONS
(DS)30.00$ SONIC RUSH ADVENTURE
(DS)30.00$ LEGEND OF ZELDA:pH

If you guys have any suggestions please let me know, And what you guys think..

Umbrella chronicles is looking pretty good and so is MOH:H, both use the wii zapper.

Jam sessions is going to rock and so is LOZ:pH, I am getting them both before the end of the year.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Umbrella chronicles is looking pretty good and so is MOH:H, both use the wii zapper.

Jam sessions is going to rock and so is LOZ:pH, I am getting them both before the end of the year.

Yeah im thinking of putting Jam Sessions off as optional , But i saw the game play for Drawn To life and it looks awsome,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f6l2PfrSq1k

Battalion Wars 2 is online. I'd definately get 5 wii games those being Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic Olympics and My Sims.

Vedelkin10 said:
Yeah im thinking of putting Jam Sessions off as optional , But i saw the game play for Drawn To life and it looks awsome

Meh I am iffy on drawn to life.

Jam sessions i like because it has set songs but the game is open ended, if you know the chords you could play any song you want.

Actually get rid of my sims, I was going off your list and get Umbrella Chronicles or Raving Rabbids 2

Yeah there's a lot of VC games.
Like super mario 64.
Mario Kart 64
Loz Oot
Starfox 64
That's all I can think of at the top of my head. But there are a lot more.

Wozz500 said:
Actually get rid of my sims, I was going off your list and get Umbrella Chronicles or Raving Rabbids 2

Never played Raving Rabbids(1) But what if i just put away 50 bucks and save it untill the end of the year then decide, But i reserved some games like SSBB and other so..

SO THESE ARE MY MAIN I SHOULD GET

Right?..
(DS)
Jam sessions
ZELDA:pH
(Thats the 60$'s)

SSBB
MYSIMS
BATILLION WARS 2
And leave 50$'s untill the end of the year?..

Well how many controllers and nunchucks and classic controllers do you have?

2 Wii controllers.. OH YEA WII MUSIC... lol and 1 nun-chuck

Do you usually have friends over. If so but a couple more controllers and nunchucks. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

Back