Help me please! I can't reach Lake Hyrule

Aline

WiiChat Member
Apr 11, 2007
Hello,

Iam at the Zora's Domain and i can't get to Lake Hyrule to talk to the Light Spirit (i believe he/she is at the red point in the Map) in order to become able to collect the lights.
I have already gotten the "Hot Stone" from Death Mountain and i talked to Zoras Queen too.
I've found in some walktroughs that i need to "fall" from the Waterfall, that i believe is the only exit from there, and i would get to Lake Hyrule doing that. Instead of it, nothing happens! I felt and found myseld in a place whit some plants, floating on water, some Zora's Spirits and a "cave" entrance that looks frozeen ( and when i try to enter there, i lose some life and the Spirit besides it, tells me that we need to wait a little longer to melt it). From there i don't know what to do to reach Light Spirit Lanayru.

Thank you for your attention and i'll be waiting for your help

* Sorry my English, it's not my main language. I'm Brazilian.

Aline

I do not think that is what I did. I remember going through that black area in the river in Upper Zora's River which took my to some Hyrule Field and then I went from Hyrule field to Lake Hylia.

I saw the ghost where is an info about rent a boat... but i believe it just can be done if you are in Link's form.

I'm going to try to find that black point at the river. As soon as you found it, did the water pushed you alway to Lake Hyrule automaticly?

Aline said:
Hello,

Iam at the Zora's Domain and i can't get to Lake Hyrule to talk to the Light Spirit (i believe he/she is at the red point in the Map) in order to become able to collect the lights.
I have already gotten the "Hot Stone" from Death Mountain and i talked to Zoras Queen too.
I've found in some walktroughs that i need to "fall" from the Waterfall, that i believe is the only exit from there, and i would get to Lake Hyrule doing that. Instead of it, nothing happens! I felt and found myseld in a place whit some plants, floating on water, some Zora's Spirits and a "cave" entrance that looks frozeen ( and when i try to enter there, i lose some life and the Spirit besides it, tells me that we need to wait a little longer to melt it). From there i don't know what to do to reach Light Spirit Lanayru.

Thank you for your attention and i'll be waiting for your help

* Sorry my English, it's not my main language. I'm Brazilian.

Aline
Yeah,well go to gamefaqs.

Back