help with club nintendo?

sandeep0767

i love wii whooooooo!
Apr 11, 2007
england
Wii Online Code
7503-6184-9304-0241
Well i want to attch the profile to my wii

i want to become a nintendo vip but it says i neeed the pin were do i find this pin

can i exchange stars for wii shop points

Not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate a little on your question?

Edit: If you're talking about linking your mynintendo account with your Wiishop channel account, then try going into the shop channel and clicking on settings...it should walk you through everything.

I heard something about star points doing something in the UK, but so far it looks like they aren't doing anything special.

Be sure and go to your mynintendo account and register your Wii for the 3 month extended warranty.

Last edited:
WiiBad said:
Not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate a little on your question?

Edit: If you're talking about linking your mynintendo account with your Wiishop channel account, then try going into the shop channel and clicking on settings...it should walk you through everything.

I heard something about star points doing something in the UK, but so far it looks like they aren't doing anything special.

Be sure and go to your mynintendo account and register your Wii for the 3 month extended warranty.
Hi there,how do you get to mynintendo account to get the 3 month extra warranty

thanks

sandeep0767 said:
Well i want to attch the profile to my wii

i want to become a nintendo vip but it says i neeed the pin were do i find this pin

can i exchange stars for wii shop points

Club Nintendo is only offered in Europe and Japan not the United States so most the people on this site probably don't know what it is I on the other hand do. As far as I know Club Nintendo members are able to trade star points for Wii points how this is done im not sure I would suggest contacting Nintendo about this they are very helpful and im sure they can help you with what ever you need to do with just one phone call.

Back