Help!

Well its an email made for your Wii.

Last edited:
Its just an email for your wii. Send an email off your computer email to your wiimail and you can read it on your wii. Other than that i dont really no its purpose.

lol :D

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 109
In your address book, when you add a new entry, you can add a regular email address. It will automatically send an email to that address saying that someone with a Wii has added you to their address book and they must reply to that email before you can send them anything through the Wii. The email address that your Wii uses is: w[your Wii ID here]@wii.com

But remember, it's like adding other Wii's to your address book. Unless they reply to the special invite email address, you can't communicate with them.

Are you sure because i added my email address and i didnt get anything notifiying me that a wii had added me. EDIT: I just checked my junk mail and there it was. LOL

cannon said:
Are you sure because i added my email address and i didnt get anything notifiying me that a wii had added me. EDIT: I just checked my junk mail and there it was. LOL

yup. always double check your spam box as well fyi for anyone else who reads this:thumbsup:

Back