Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

help!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Online' started by chelsea21, Sep 25, 2007.

1. chelsea21

chelsea21 WiiChat Member

just got the wii today, set it up this mng all fine. played it for abt 3 hrs with no problems set up some mii and then it just froze the main wii screen comes up but the remote doesn't do anything no cursor nowt - have changed the batteries, reset, etc. Did have the sensoron top of tv and got very hot so moved it down - cd it be that?? pleezzze help me

2. el-zilcho

el-zilcho ...:..:..:..:..:..

Wii Friend Code: 2889-0567-4141-1338
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    it does sound like u mite need to connect ur controller by pressing the red button near the battery s
    there have been lots of people with freezing issues , i happend alot to me for the 1st month or so , i emailed nintendo , they said it could be a hardware problem , however it has not happened for a while now and apparently the last firmware update supposedly addressed some freezing issues , not sure if it was just internet related freezing though ,
    i would make sure that your wii/sensor bar are kept cool and well ventilated .
    the wii should automatically update when u connect to the net if u havent allready , that could help .
    Ninty will replace it if prob persists though

#2 el-zilcho, Sep 25, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2007