Help!!

$Enrique$

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2008
philly
Wii Online Code
3258-6916-9330-5403
Every time i try to connect to the wii shop channel it says it not availible but i live in america what do i do?

$Enrique$ said:
Every time i try to connect to the wii shop channel it says it not availible but i live in america what do i do?

Check your setting for country code. Same thing happened to me.

$Enrique$ said:
What do i do?

First, use a more-helpful subject than "Help!!". As a result, many people are going to pass you by.

Secondly, you offer zero help as to the details of your setup, what you've tried so far, what hasn't worked, etc. Help us help you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-oHuogx6_Y

Third, if you bothered doing any basic search for online setup help, you'd come across numerous people who've asked similar (or the exact) questions and were given extensive basic troubleshooting steps, probably none of which you've tried yet. Since you're asking us to spend time on you giving you free help, have the courtesy to not make us type the same crap 1000 times a month. This forum is not just a tool to get your questions answered, but a resource reference to look up answers. You're expected to use it.

Fourth, there's a whole section on Nintendo's support site with help setting up the online settings. I've posted the link here before. If you'd done the search you should've, you'd have the link already. So you can do the search here you forgot to, or the search on Nintendo's site you forgot to.

Back