Hey, I just joined the forum.

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I cant wait for the wii to come out! Especially ssbb.

Thanks, didnt see the introduce yourself.

haha thanks, i have noticed some. I have been reading some posts and some people are really harsh on other people, just by saying rude things..

Wiitime said:
haha thanks, i have noticed some. I have been reading some posts and some people are really harsh on other people, just by saying rude things..

Some is harsh yes, but for the most part it is just the truth. And some people just can't handle the truth. I tell it how it is as do many people on forums.

True. But if somepeople ask repeated questions they have asked before or stupid questions. Maybe there just curious. Some people really really want the wii and some are just really really curous about it or when they would get it. i read a lot of people saying Get a life or stop compalining about this or that, but i think its funny. People ask a few stupid or compalining questions and people say, Get a life when they dont even know these people. Maybe they have a little break or a day off and they are on the site every day for a little bit. I'm a big sports fan, i got Hw, studying, but in my spare time, check the internet, look at the news, go on forums.... Thats what i do

Wiitime said:
True. But if somepeople ask repeated questions they have asked before or stupid questions. Maybe there just curious. Some people really really want the wii and some are just really really curous about it or when they would get it. i read a lot of people saying Get a life or stop compalining about this or that, but i think its funny. People ask a few stupid or compalining questions and people say, Get a life when they dont even know these people. Maybe they have a little break or a day off and they are on the site every day for a little bit. I'm a big sports fan, i got Hw, studying, but in my spare time, check the internet, look at the news, go on forums.... Thats what i do

I think what bugs people the most in when there are FAQ threads dedicated to new people questions. A lot of people don't like repeating themselves. For example this page Wii FAQ.

Regardless of my blabbering, glad to have ya here :)

Thanks.....

Yeah, we had a thread talking about rude people and most people agree, if you are annoyed by new members asking questions, just move on to the next thread and let someone who's nice handle their question/point them in the right direction.

For the most part, people are nice on here.

Mario Strikers Charged Or if they dont have that possbily Madden or Monkeyball

Back