Hey there!

Guinness

King of the Corgi Tribe
Apr 25, 2007
St. Pete Florida
Wii Online Code
6695-9494-9036-0139
Hey there, new to the forums but I've had my Wii since it's release Nov,19th. I camped overnight at a Target, as soon as I got it home I made a ytmnd for it http://igotmywii.ytmnd.com/ My Wii has been pretty much neglected for the better part of this year because of my recent obsession with Guitar Hero and Frets on Fire, it's time to show my Wii some love and rediscover the system and it's time to get connected to the Wii community. The games I have so far are Wii Sports, Zelda TP (finished), Super Monkey Ball BB, and Trauma Center, I'm definitely picking up Super Paper Mario and SSX Blur in the next week. Maybe Wario Ware too. Any other must have games? Anyways glad to find this site, it's great.

Hey welcome to the forums Guinness. From what I hear the Godfather is a good game.

I've heard a lot of good about The Godfather too, I'll look into it. What about Wii Play, I have two Wiimotes and two nunchakus. I'm looking to get a third Wiimote so is it worth it for the extra ten dollars for Wii Play along with it? The Billiards looks cool on it.

But I perfer a good old pint of Carling

Back