Hey.

Hey there,
Welcome to wiichat, enjoy your stay. Before you start posting you should check out the 'user cp' which is situated near the top of the page, take a few minutes to fill in your profile and tweak the options to your liking. Add an avatar and a sig and you will be ready to go! Need more help? PM if you wish or any other member who you think could help,
Lee.J

P.s - seeing as you like pokemon, there is a dedicated pokemon 'diamond/pearl' sub-forum situated in the Nintendo gaming forum. Have fun.

- Also, don't forget to use the handy search bar to your right before creating a thread ;)

Top tip number one...... don't use any connection to pokemon in your user name - it winds up the members who don't play.... dang! too late!

Seriously though, read and stick to the rules and you'll be fine!

BTW... Hi there.

Welcome.

Enjoy.

First of all, welcome to the forums pokefreak. :)

Be sure to check out and follow the rules here.

There are some tutorials which you should find useful here.

When you are visiting the pokemon threads, use the stickied threads (threads at top of page) to post trade/battle offers etc.

Hello

You made a good move by choosing WiiChat. It's a wonderful site. Like they said before, stick to the rules, and just be yourself, and you'll have an awesome expierience on WiiChat.com. If you need any pokemon, I have Lv. 100 pokemon, and Shiny pokemon, so PM me if interested. My friend code is in my signature. Have fun!

Back