Heya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilko

WiiChat Member
Aug 14, 2006
My friends are sick of me talking about Wii, so I thought I would come here where I could do it as much as I want!

Maybe I should write a little about myself... my life isn't that long, only a short 18 years. Even less spent gaming. My first console was a Sega Mega Drive (or Sega Genesis if you must), and I loved it, I couldn't get enough of Sonic. To this day I still have it, stored away, and in perfect condition.

Next console was Playstation, and that blew me away too. Playing Need for Speed (the original, of course) for the first time, I don't think I left my spot on the floor with controller in hand for well over five hours. But the latest news of my Playstation? Pulled apart by yours truly for spare parts. If I really want another PSX, which I don't, I'll buy one off Ebay, but for now it's long dead.
I never even considered buying a PS2.

I was a PC gamer up until.. oh.. a month ago. Until then I didn't realise just how frustrating PCs are. Constant upgrading, fiddling, tweaking, and not to mention I need two to multitask while playing a game. So I gave up, and am using my 'upgrade money' as 'Wii money'.

So, short story of my life, eh? The only Nintendo that has ever, ever been in the house was a N64 belonging to my sister. Maybe she had the right idea all along.

Welcome and talk all you want about the Wii and we wont get sick of it.

See pic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back