hi all i got zelda problems!!

corky79

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
:mad5: hi all im richard a.k.a corky. im stuck on zelda. ive released all the monkeys and they have formed a kinda monkey rope, i swing tothe other side but cant get through the locked door, ive gone back through the lvl and fou nd a chest i cant get to as it has 4 windmills outside it ive hit all 4 but the gate only shakes, im at my wits end can anyone help me please!! thankyou!
p.s Ive got wireless connection and ive got my wii conected to it but i cant seem to access it through any of my games, can anyone tell me what games are net supported and which are not. cheers!!

corky79 said:
:mad5: hi all im richard a.k.a corky. im stuck on zelda. ive released all the monkeys and they have formed a kinda monkey rope, i swing tothe other side but cant get through the locked door, ive gone back through the lvl and fou nd a chest i cant get to as it has 4 windmills outside it ive hit all 4 but the gate only shakes, im at my wits end can anyone help me please!! thankyou!
p.s Ive got wireless connection and ive got my wii conected to it but i cant seem to access it through any of my games, can anyone tell me what games are net supported and which are not. cheers!!
hi,
if you look at the ground there is a s or z type shape.
you need to lock onto the windmills starting from the top.
and dont do them separetly,lock onto all of them at the same time.
hope this helps.
oh and when asking about zelda put the thread in the zelda forum at the gaming topic.

i got stuck on this part ...but i did it in the end ...just lock onto all of the windmill things then let it go :p

Back