!!! Hi everyone!plz read!!!!

nintendomonk

gaming master supreme
Feb 15, 2007
Hi, ive just started on this forum but ive been playing on nintendo consoles for years, anyway, Contact me about any gamecube game or wii game. I can tell you loads about most games. My email is [email protected]. I am the nintendomonk, ask me anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I currently own wii, wii sports, red steel, excite truck, 2 wiimotes, 2 nunchuks, far cry vengeance, legend of zelda and finally wario ware. ( had to go and look what i had then!?) anyway i havent got a wireless router yet ( getting one soone though!). when i do ill add you. oh and give e your email so i can message u if u need help.

Ok monk!add me when u do.and my e-mail is all clatterf**ked.<<hehehahaha.dont take the cure wrong,im not a a jerk but,its allways funnier when u curse!!:D

Humph, theres too many people doing this...

....Mayamoto migh have something to say about that...
(cant spell his name)

4 words and negitive, do you need some happy pills wetoyou?

hi nintendomonk, welcome from another fellow newbie.

cheers. Remember to email me if you need help on any nintendo wii or gamecube or even possibly ds games. I will be glad to help. Oh and i forgot to say i can also get cheats or things like that for <!!!ANY!!!!> game. JUST EMAIL ME UR PROBLEM AND ILL BE HAPPY TO HELP OUT!!! Email = [email protected]. bi all!

Back