Hi Everyone. Someone please Help me.RE: Japan Nintendo wii.

wiihelpme

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
Hi everyone,

I just brought a nintendo wii off ebay.com.au & it arrived last night. What I didn't realize when buying it was that it was a Japan Model. So can someone please help me with info on it. Will it play PAL (Aus games) or NCSC games?

It also has a wii AC-AC AD Adaptor wii compatible from Panther Lord. Does anyone know what that is used for?

As you can see I don't know much about the nintendo wii but am keen to learn, if anyone is willing to help.:yikes:

Thanks

The Wii consoles are region locked. Japanese and American Wii consoles are NTSC standard, so they will only play NTSC standard games. Europe on the other hand, is PAL standard, so European Wii consoles will only play PAL games.

That the problem with the region locked console. But you can eventually contact me if you need some japanese games

Thanks everyone that answered my Question. I think it must have a modchip in the console. As the person I brought it off said it comes with the wii sports game & it does only it is a copied version. So it plays a version that has been copied onto a DVD-R 4.7gb 120min disk. Do normal wii’s play copied disks or only wii’s with wiikeys (modchips) in them?

Back