Hi everyone!

danrob109

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2007
This is my first post- My family and I have owned a Wii since day one. In that time, my kids(17,11,7) have only played it a couple of times(5 or 6 at most) On the other hand, they play the xbox 360 every day. I am disappointed that I spent money on something that the kids don't like. I know of other parents that have the same issue. They tell me that they bought a Wii and now it's collecting dust while they play their xbox or playstation. The kids all say that the games are boring or no good compared to the xbox. Is this a common issue? I assumed that this system was mainly designed for young kids, but kids won't play it if given a choice. I don't want to sell it. Please help me convince my wife not to make me get rid of it. FYI- the kids told me that they don't like Mario or Zeldar(?) games. Thanks. Looking forward to your help!

Welcome! As a kid myself(well teen) I say I like the Wii very much. Dont sell the Wii though.. when Brawl comes out I'm pretty sure they would like the game. :p The game wont be boring and it has characters that are not from the Mario and Zelda universe, it haas mario and zelda characters but there are other characters like Sonic and Snake.

Welcome to WiiChat. Regarding your question:
I would suggest that you do not sell the Wii anytime soon because it has become somewhat of an artifact. If you sell it, you may never be able to purchase another one because of the high demand for the product. Just keep it, I am sure that your children will play with it again once they find some games that interest them.

Yeah, don't sell your Wii just yet.
Games will come out that your kids will enjoy, don't worry.

Welcome to WiiChat!

I say sell it if your kids dont really like it
and well for brawl i say dont wait for it
get teh gamecube verision buy a game cube controll
and let your kids play the game if they like it
then you should wait till it comes out
if they dont then ebay it you will get a profit
off ebay for the holiday seasons i own my wii and love it
play it often but if your kids dont lyk it then sell it
also wii was not only made for kids
it was made for adults that lyk to have fun
buy some family friendly games i.e brainage it would be fun
playing a game thats easy to understand with your wife and kids
=D

danrob109 said:
don't like Mario or Zelda games. Thanks. Looking forward to your help!

Its them that are at fault.
Look at what games they like on 360 and buy the next version of the game on the wii

Back