Hi, my name is Inspire, and I'm a Wii-holic

Inspire

'';aM;'' Inspire
Oct 31, 2006
Louisiana
Wii Online Code
7368-8559-7526-8152
I know I won't match the extremes that some of the folks here have gone to, but I have to confess. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think of is the Wii. People have actually stopped calling my cell phone because I always talk about the Wii. I've changed ISPs to get the cashback deal so I can buy more Wii.

I'm psyched about all this. I've been checking the forums for the past few days and I've founf that you guys really seem to know what you're talking about. With some luck, and the info here, I'm hoping I can get a Wii on launch day; I had pre-ordered one through lik-sang, but then Sony shut them down, so now I'm wihtout a pre-order; a wandering soul without a wii.

Welcome to the forums :)

There's plenty of preorder threads to sort through, im sure you'll find somewhere near you :)

Inspire said:
I know I won't match the extremes that some of the folks here have gone to, but I have to confess. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think of is the Wii. People have actually stopped calling my cell phone because I always talk about the Wii. I've changed ISPs to get the cashback deal so I can buy more Wii.

I'm psyched about all this. I've been checking the forums for the past few days and I've founf that you guys really seem to know what you're talking about. With some luck, and the info here, I'm hoping I can get a Wii on launch day; I had pre-ordered one through lik-sang, but then Sony shut them down, so now I'm wihtout a pre-order; a wandering soul without a wii.
Your obession sounds very familar, No other games feel complete without Wii control :shocked:

Welcome to the board :smilewinkgrin:

Welcome.jpg

...Yes, I've taking a disliking to you for some reason, but I still welcome thee!xD

And im starting to disslike that pic

Back