Hi

Nutopia

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Wii Online Code
6007-6028-3293-6529
Hi I'm a new user here and I have a Wii. It's great I like it a lot but I have questions which I will post from time to time. I guess I just posted here in order to get rid of that annoying message asking me to post here.

Anway, hi.

wii_cammy said:
hi i just joined few days ago wat u got for ur wii

Thanks all for the nice welcome!

So far, I got 2 wii controlers + nunchucks, Zelda, Need For Speed, and of course sports. I'm hoping to get a nice "shoot'em'up" game sometime soon - something more in the N64 Goldeneye style (one of my all time favorite games.) Can anyone recommend a good shoot'em'up game? Or any other stuff to pick up for that matter. I'm planning on downloading some stuff soon too - want to get a classic controller or two before I do that.

I actually havent bought a gaming system since 64. I wasn't much of a gamer - save a few computer games that I liked. Then I took a trip to NYC and the people I stayed with had Wii - Zelda and Sports - and I got hooked. This system is great fun and there aren't a million f*ckin' buttons (my biggest complaint all the time)!

Cheers!

Yes! you made a very good choice of buying the Wii instead of the other consoles which have lots of buttons and suck...I recommend you get Red Steel, it's a good shooter game, I personally like it..and with the Wiimote as your gun..man, it's pretty intense, it feels as if you are really in Tokyo shooting all the Yakuza

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay,
have any questions? then ask away!

but seriously, feel free to ask anything.

Back