New at the Wii

tizzle

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
Hi everyone. I'm new to the wii board. Just have some questions about getting online. But I will ask in the tech section. Just saying hi here.

Hey

Click 'Wii Online'
And theres a sticky 'At the top' about connecting to the internet.
Please use that sticky and use the search bar to your right before posting a thread,
Thankyou

- Wii_Smurf

Welcome to the forum Tizzle. Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

hola
wavey.gif

have fun! :)

Wow lots of people. Umm I'm pretty new so I don't have many games. My wife picked up the cooking mama game but we mostly play the Wii sports that came with the system. We are connected to the internet now. Just a matter of resetting the router. I'm sure I will be on the boards often so thanks for the welcome. One question I have is how do I get the Mii parade to work. Seem no one wants to parade to my Wii. Heh.

tizzle said:
Wow lots of people. Umm I'm pretty new so I don't have many games. My wife picked up the cooking mama game but we mostly play the Wii sports that came with the system. We are connected to the internet now. Just a matter of resetting the router. I'm sure I will be on the boards often so thanks for the welcome. One question I have is how do I get the Mii parade to work. Seem no one wants to parade to my Wii. Heh.
Trade Wii codes with your friends and then make sure your Wii travel settings are set to "Yes".

Back