hi

bigcomicbookfan

i'm a big comic book fan
May 21, 2007
im a big fan of comic books and videogames hi im big comic book fan fan pleased to memet all of you thanks. :ciappa: :aureola: :yikes:

bigcomicbookfan said:
where is the ignore button, i dont think i like this user vrey much. :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Your not very nice are you? You say something about someone, and you say something to me?
You joined the other day and already you think you can go around being not very nice to people.
Grow up.

lee.jarratt said:
Your not very nice are you? You say something about someone, and you say something to me?
You joined the other day and already you think you can go around being not very nice to people.
Grow up.
hmm im 23 yeras old and your profile says your 16 hahaa i bet you dont even have a job :lol: :lol: :lol: haha a 16 year old telling an adult to grow up dont you disrespect your elders son!!1

geez looks like i've got a complaint for you too!!1

Wii_BrEnDo2007

My complaint about Wii_BrEnDo2007

Although the space allotted here can't possibly suffice to elaborate in detail on the long list of Wii_BrEnDo2007's stentorian grievances -- including the tendentious, the condescending, the unreasonable, and especially the antihumanist -- I'll use what little space I have to win the culture war and save this country. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. It has been brought to my attention that this letter is written with the hope that readers will think for a minute about the situation at hand. While this is true, Wii_BrEnDo2007's chums' thinking is fenced in by many constraints. Their minds are not free because they dare not be. Lest I forget to mention this later, it seems that no one else is telling you that it is hardly surprising that Wii_BrEnDo2007 bases his outbursts on the belief that everything is happy and fine and good. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that the space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which Wii_BrEnDo2007 has tried to enact new laws forcing anyone who's not one of his hired goons to live in an environment that can, at best, be described as contemptuously tolerant. I'll talk about that another time. I have other, more important, things to discuss now. For starters, when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Wii_BrEnDo2007 stubbornly refuses to own up to his mistakes serves only to convince me that he proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never deprive individuals of the right to solve the problems that are important to most people. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

It's possible that Wii_BrEnDo2007's ruses are uncalled for. However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here because I need to devote more space to a description of how many people respond to Wii_BrEnDo2007's grungy, egocentric holier-than-thou attitudes in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we build bridges where in the past all that existed were moats and drawbridges. Even though Wii_BrEnDo2007 presents a public face that avoids overt neopaganism, we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that pragmatic adherence to concision necessitates that I delete a plethora of thoroughly unflattering adjectives regarding Wii_BrEnDo2007's ventures. He will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact, because if he didn't, you might come to realize that I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that Wii_BrEnDo2007's politics are all too often clad in the mean-spirited garb of opportunism, and everyone with half a brain understands that. Wii_BrEnDo2007 insists that he's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject.

No one can claim to know the specific source of Wii_BrEnDo2007's précis, but Wii_BrEnDo2007 is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore! I've heard him say that anyone who resists him deserves to be crushed. Was that just a slip of the lip or is Wii_BrEnDo2007 secretly trying to replace the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on gormless sexism? Any honest person who takes the time to think about that question will be forced to conclude that he claims that the cure for evil is more evil. I myself would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another illiterate attempt to cause the destruction of human ambition and joy. He once tried convincing me that he is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative. Does he think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that Wii_BrEnDo2007's principles are shrouded in a fog of absenteeism. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. Wii_BrEnDo2007 is the most huffy, socially inept, and self-aggrandizing waste of genetic material in our society. Of that I am certain, because if my own experience has taught me anything, it's that Wii_BrEnDo2007 insists that he is a refined gentleman with the soundest education and morals you can imagine. In the long run, however, he's only fooling himself. Wii_BrEnDo2007 would be better off if he just admitted to himself that if I have a bias, it is only against flagitious, pesky scoundrels who confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition. Wii_BrEnDo2007's expedients are filled with a number of very clear-cut and blatant lies -- lies of both omission and commission. May we never forget this if we are to deny Wii_BrEnDo2007 and his patsies a chance to worsen an already unstable situation.

PWNED LOL !!

Back