Hiya everyone, im a new Wii-er!!

Taralinzi

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2008
UK-Sheffield
Hiya everyone, hope your all ok.

I got my Wii at xmas so im pretty new to all this! My name is Tara and im from sheffield in UK.

Could someone explain to me how my mii can make friends etc.... I love creating Mii's done ones of myself and my friends, even tried to create a Britney Spears look a like Mii!! Would appreciate ppl's advice.

Also can anyone recommend any good games? The ones I have are Wii Sports, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Banana Blitz and Boogie.

Thanks

Tara :yesnod:

Taralinzi said:
Hiya everyone, hope your all ok.

I got my Wii at xmas so im pretty new to all this! My name is Tara and im from sheffield in UK.

Could someone explain to me how my mii can make friends etc.... I love creating Mii's done ones of myself and my friends, even tried to create a Britney Spears look a like Mii!! Would appreciate ppl's advice.

Also can anyone recommend any good games? The ones I have are Wii Sports, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Banana Blitz and Boogie.

Thanks

Tara :yesnod:
Hello Taralinzi and welcome to WiiChat. IMO all of my games are awesome, so just look in my sig and see which games to get. :thumbsup:

Welcome to WiiChat Tara. Regarding your questions:

1. You can make Wii friends by exchanging each other's friend codes. Your own unique code can be found under the Address Book section of the Wii menu.

2. Some of my personal recommendations for Wii games are:
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Happy gaming. :)

Back