hmmm pokemon battle revolution question

chocolatefrosty

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
southington connecticut
Wii Online Code
0990-1409-7025-8054
ell i asked this b4 but nobody answered so lemme try again, i heard you can tag team battle with friends, so 4 ppl play at once, can you do tht worldwide or do you all have to be in the same room, OR, do you just have to have the other 3 ppls friends codes on your DS, or wii friends?

lol i will help you its multyplayer so in the same room and it will be world wide online gamng how cool i cant wait

I am confused about this. From what I have heard, you can only use pokemon from your ds, and cant train them on revolution. Sure, you'll get some **** pokemon that are pre-set on the wii but will never be able to win a single battle against someone with a ds that can train their pokemon to max stats. Is this true? If so its completely absurd. Whats so wrong with making a pokemon rpg on a standard system? Do they have to only make them for handhelds? I'd really like to play daimond or pearl (and revolution for that matter) but if all Ive said is true than I wont get any, because I dont have a ds.

I agree with you levesque, don't have a ds...looking into getting one but i'm in no hurry to get one..from my understanding as well the Pokemon battle revolution is more like a companion to pearl & diamond. The people who are going to get a blast out of it are those with pearl & diamond on DS. Me personally I do not enjoy battling pokemon style...especially without an accompanying story mode...I feel i'll get really tired of it very fast, so I'm going to pass on this one. I'm still unsure on whether to get strikers charged, have to see some reviews and how the online works on this before i get it.

Back