HMV UK Launch Party

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Nintendo UK have today unveiled their plans for the UK Wii launch night in London.

The even will start around 11:00pm on December 7th at HMV's Oxford Street store and will give the chance for everyone to go down and play launch game Wii Sports against top sporting celebrities including Ian Wright, Jodie Kidd, Pat Cash and Ricky Hatton.

Those getting there early enough in the queue will be lucky enough to get their hands on their very own Wii consoles, games and goodie bags just in time for Christmas. Stocks are limited so get there early to avoid disappointment.

In addition, the first 200 people purchasing the critically acclaimed launch title The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii will receive a very special strictly limited edition The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess tin to store the game.

Source: Press Release

I could go but.... would end up being out all night since my last train home leaves at midnight. :devil: I'll give it a miss methinks.

LOL at "celebrity's"
haven't even herd of them apart from Ian right (think hes a footballer)

I could go but it's a Thursday night which makes thinks harder because would need to get the train home. I also can not stand queuing and wouldn't be able to buy a Wii as am getting it for Christmas. :)

Back