horrible pattern

No, you idiots, he meant "Wed" playtime, being short for Wednesday. He means that he has been playing his Wii less and less over time. My advice is to just let it happen. It's not good to play too much.

My god the Wii owns... said:
No, you idiots, he meant "Wed" playtime, being short for Wednesday. He means that he has been playing his Wii less and less over time. My advice is to just let it happen. It's not good to play too much.

yes he most certainly did. i didn't even realize that he spelled it Web. Anyway, anyone who gets upset that their wii playing time has dropped to 6 hours should seriously kill themselves. i wasn't kidding. how pathetic can you be that you play 6 hours a day and think you're not playing enough? GET A LIFE!!!!

callme.nasty said:
yes he most certainly did. i didn't even realize that he spelled it Web. Anyway, anyone who gets upset that their wii playing time has dropped to 6 hours should seriously kill themselves. i wasn't kidding. how pathetic can you be that you play 6 hours a day and think you're not playing enough? GET A LIFE!!!!

I think us three were the only ones who understood he was saying wednesday not web. it wouldnt make since to say web playtime then put a number next to it. and yea every day it went down one hour, thats not bad i play like 30 minutes a day if at all, 6 hours...wtf games does he have?!?!

Back