Can you give me a few minutes?

rhead12

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2010
Hello,

I am thinking about starting up a new business so I wanted to come on here and do some market research. Would you mind answering a few questions that I have?

I would really appreciate it...

1) Would you consider coming to a game center to play Wii (and xbox 360) with your friends/family? Before you answer, let me say that you would have access to a private room, food and drink(alcohol if you are old enough), and a massive game library.

2) If you live with your parents, do you think they would let you come alone to a place like this to meet your friends?

3) If you would be willing to come check it out, how much would you be willing to pay for something like this?

$4/hr ? $6/hr? $8/hr?

Thanks soooo much in advance if you answer!!

1) Would you consider coming to a game center to play Wii (and xbox 360) with your friends/family? Before you answer, let me say that you would have access to a private room, food and drink(alcohol if you are old enough), and a massive game library.
Personally Id say no!
Wii in groups is ok, but almost all 360 games have online only muti player so for that a LAN set up would be better.(google it)
My advice is get some arcade machines in (can be mamed, but there are multi carts that work)
Avoid the alcohol as you need a special licence to sell it.
You could go down the retro route and have a few older consoles set up
2) If you live with your parents, do you think they would let you come alone to a place like this to meet your friends?
Do something smiler already
There is a pub localish to me that has a load of arcade cabs and is used as a meeting point for gamers (and has games nights)
3) If you would be willing to come check it out, how much would you be willing to pay for something like this?
If people are going to pay for such a thing you will need a entertainers licence.
Its best to be cheap and have regular tournaments where a small prize can be given, but charge them a small fee for taking part

Back