House M.D

JerryC

b0red
Sep 18, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Wii Online Code
6945-1657-3955-2410
Surprised no one has made this thread yet o_O. Anyways I like this season so far. I want Kumar, Thirteen and Big love to be hired. That to me would be perfect with Foreman back and Chase and Cameron on the side. Cutthroat ***** seems to be getting less annoying but shes still a *****. CIA girl is pretty cool but I still like 13 better lolx_x.

Now with the writers on strike, we shall see what happens.. atleast the last episode they made before the strike is the episode where House finally chooses the 3 XD. Prediction is that 3 will probably be with Foreman and 3 will go with House.. but yeah well see.

foreman didn't get fired, he quit

who's 13? the hot yet smart chick(the one that cause the guy with the dog to die)

i want her in, and kumar, and eric foreman

that would be my ideal team...

I believe that one way or another Cameron will find a way to get back onto the team.

^yeah i remember her saying shes having trouble letting go so thats a definite possibility

who's 13? the hot yet smart chick(the one that cause the guy with the dog to die)

yep so much mystery behind her too

mushroomedmario said:
foreman didn't get fired, he quit

i want her in, and kumar, and eric foreman

that would be my ideal team...

oh yeah.

Well ...i still hate him.

definitely thirteen. she's good to look at for sure. i find foreman boring. i hate the plastic surgeon guy... the balding one? he's jewish and said something hideous to cut throat *****? i loved the old guy that wasn't a doctor.

has anyone noticed house taking less vicodin this season?

edit: my excessive use of 'enter' was irritating me.

Last edited:
Vicodin4Lyfdawg and yeah seriously i was kinda pissed that old guy had to go but it was for good reason^

has anyone noticed house taking less vicodin this season?

yeah i noticed too o_O strange

****ing win episode man. Cameron has the hots for House. 13 Wins. Learned more about short Baldish guy.
CIA retard girl fired.

After watching this episode its alot more evident that the original team will return to House. Or maybe Chase wont return and theyll hire one of the candidates to fill in the spot. Either way this show is pretty much on top for me.. wayyyyy in front of Heroes in House.

What season are you guys talking about? I bought season 1 & 2 boxsets and I've only watched 2 or 3 from season 3 :p

Back