How can the Wii use GC controllers?

This is INCREDIBLY old news buddy. Should have really been posted in "Basics". Anyway this flap is on the top. It obviously won't be black though

wii_dessus.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about that. Since I already made the thread in here I just would like to ask this last question. What would it be used for? I mean, if you have the Wii Remote Controller, why would you need a GC controller? and the same goes for the memory card. Why would you need the GC memory card?

Well you can play Gamecube games on your Wii. You can also use the Gamecube controllers to play Virtual Console games. (Old Nintendo, Sega and other brand games available to download on Nintendo Connect24)

itzzbalaez said:
Sorry about that. Since I already made the thread in here I just would like to ask this last question. What would it be used for? I mean, if you have the Wii Remote Controller, why would you need a GC controller? and the same goes for the memory card. Why would you need the GC memory card?
Because some people might want to be able to play gc games on the Wii or use the Wii to replace the gc.
&
1. The Shell controller can't be used for gc games :sick:
2. I don't think you the flash memory can be used to save gc game progress
3. You can use the gc controller for vc games and SSBB.

Back