how do i watch movies from websites?!

pickles24

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2009
help!! i've had my wii a while now but not really been able to crack much more than playing games and surfing the net. i've tried streaming movie sites and playing things through you tube but it won't let me. any ideas how i can sort this out. also if you have any other hints or suggestions and how to get more out of the wii it would be appreciated. i feel as though i'm missing out. i haven't even tried gaming on line yet either!!
thanks

Last edited:
I am in the same boat! Fairly new user-I got the internet connected and have a keyboard that works. Problem is, nothing ever loads at any sites! I can't watch movies, shows, videos, can't play online games or look at my email. Are there certain sites that someone can recommend for me to try? THANKS IN ADVANCE

I know this is a dead thread, but I still see guests checking this thread every now and again.

Some websites have Flash player too updated for Wii. Wii's current Flash Version is 8 (as of Nintendo Customer Service). So if the streaming page uses a Flash Player higher than 8, it is impossible to watch it.

Although I am unable to give sites, I hope that helps.

wat about netflix do you download that from wii internet or wat?

p.s. you can plug your keyboard into your wii for internet (verryyyy usefeul)

Back