how do you make money for your games

WiiKyle

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2006
i mow my neighbors lawn and i have a job currently but try to save a lot of money for college and other hobbies.

but recently i found a few sites im not sure if im allowed to post these but if im not just delete this topic these sites pay you to do offers. 80% of the offers are free and you can easily make a few hundred dollars and can even make over $1000 if you have a credit card to do free trials. if you want more info send me a pm but here are the sites

SwatCash

TreasureTrooper

i have been personally paid on both, on swatcash ive made over 150, and on treasuretrooper im up over 500

Meh working all weekend (exept saturday) just for my wii money
but my working week is mon night tue night wed night thus night
for some resion I cant sleeep at night

Me? 15? Lazy? Work? Thats an interesting theory. I do 'chores' around the house for 'pocket money'. I think this is called an anllowance in the states? I also have a lot of uncles and aunties who give me money on birthdays etc. I have no 'bills' obviously and most of my other hobbies 9though i have few) such as football with friends and playing online chess is free, so i have most of it put in a savings account. I spread that and my pocket money throughout the year to get the games i want. I will almost certainly get a job in August (16th birthday) but where i live there arent many jobs that would pay worthy amounts for under 16's. I'd probably have to work 20 hours stacking shelves to earn enough for one game- thats longer than id probably spend on the actual game itself lol. Im looking forward to when im 25ish (settled down a bit with good job) as ill be able to spend a lot more money on things i want. My mum and dad complain of not having enough money but they spend money on things i wont, which means- simply put- more games!

So yeah, i get it from other people- at least until August anyway.

I can't really spend the money I make at my main jobs on games because I have other responisibilities, so I use the extra money I make from my side-business tutoring math as extra.

But... it's not just extra for games. Once I get paid up to date, I think I may be able to get a couple more games before I have to start putting that money aside for a digital camcorder or a new refridgerator.

So, I'm basically reduced to asking for checks for birthdays and christmas to get any more games.

I just sweet-talk my mum into paying for my stuff. And I get $25 a fortnight from my mum, directly into my account. I'm 18, a full-time college student, and it's bad enough without throwing a job into the mix. I've never worked a job for a day in my life, and I'm proud I'm still alive. :thumbsup:

Back