How is Endless Ocean?

ChristmasWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
It seems like a fun free roaming game that I can come back to every now and then. I am just wondering what you guys think of it, and if there are any recommendations for it?

Its about a diver who teams up with a marine bioaligest.... that doesnt swim.
As the story progresses you have new undersea diving tasks. Its a very fun carefree game

Its a pretty laid back game.
its sort of an educational/adventure/relaxation game
the graphics are awesome, and it has an optional storyline that you can focus the game around, or you can just adventure
it's worth it for $30

I give it a 8.5-9/10

I just got it a couple days ago and I can't stop playing it. :smilewinkgrin:
Its a very slow paced game but also relaxing. I love ocean life and I think its great to be able to see some of the animals that you would never see otherwise. Seeing all these animals in real life would be better but for those of us who will never be able to afford a trip to go whale watching or diving this is the next best thing in my opinion.

Wii_mii_up: This game is about diving in the ocean and exploring different areas and getting to know all the ocean life. I have found that there is more to it than that but I don't want to ruin it for anyone. :wink:

I watched a lot of videos on YouTube and that helped me make my decision. I would watch some videos and make a decision from that. I will tell you that I LOVE this game and I am very happy that I bought it.

If you have any interest in the game, you will not regret purchasing it. I played it nonstop when I got it. Kind of got bored of it for now since I have a lot of other games to play. It was definitely fun though. I lose interest in games faster than most people anyway. Got bored of smash bros in a week, and only played about 6 hours into metroid 3. I think I played more endless ocean than metroid 3 if that is any indication of anything lol.

If you've done the research and found out what the game is about then it means you are interested. If you are interested then you won't regret it.

If I dont find a good game to play by the time e3 is around I will definately rent this game. I need a game to help me relax.

What I have seen it looked decent, and it sounds decent as well.

I may rent it next time I make a trip, and if I am impressed I may purchase it after Mario Kart.

ive got to disagree I rented it from blockbuster and I played it for about an hour then it just didnt seem that relaxing or anything but if you like it then yeah go ahead and get it. its your money,i wouldnt get it but...

does anybody have an endless ocean code? lol

my endless ocean number is 2250 2642 5352
my wii number is 7129 0688 9066 0836
or ask me on msn [email protected]

add me :p

zealot8525 said:
ive got to disagree I rented it from blockbuster and I played it for about an hour then it just didnt seem that relaxing or anything but if you like it then yeah go ahead and get it. its your money,i wouldnt get it but...

The first part of the game is pretty boring when you're in the shallow reef. But when you get to the deeper ocean and to the special maps its really sweet ad rewarding. Put in at least 2 hours before you judge the game.

Back