How is the Madden online

Nimtor

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2007
Hello I've got a question for the USA or other people who alread got Madden.

How is the online feature ?
Because this is the feature why I want to buy this game.

Is it with friend codes ? or are there lobby's ?
Can I only play people from my country/region, or can I play USA people too while I'm stationed in EU ?

Cheers.

There are lobbys and you can play with everyone in US. Im not sure if your stationed somewere else if it will work. Personally my online works fine, about 98% of other people who have this game online sucks. If you only want this game for online dont get it unless you have an outstanding connection.

Yeah i've got a good connection.

But is it fun online ? And why does it not work online for so much people ?

I wish they'd rate the person's connection like with Mario Striker Charged... that way you can decline games when people have crap connections. I've only played the game a few times online, sometimes it's fine, other times it sucks... probably due to the other person's connection.

Personally, I think since most people are using a wireless connection on the wii, it's going to suck. Most wireless connections can't compare to wired.

Joe-wii said:
I wish they'd rate the person's connection like with Mario Striker Charged... that way you can decline games when people have crap connections. I've only played the game a few times online, sometimes it's fine, other times it sucks... probably due to the other person's connection.

Personally, I think since most people are using a wireless connection on the wii, it's going to suck. Most wireless connections can't compare to wired.

They have a 4 bar connection it will tell you how it is. You can just go into a lobby create a game and kick anyone whos connection you dont like. so i have no idea what your talking about.

And wireless connection works fine on mine. You just need a decent router and a quick internet. people are having bad connections because their wireless firewall password thing isnt on so a bunch of other people are using their wireless and their channell isnt on 11 so that they can be using a connection loads of other people are using.

TitansATB said:
They have a 4 bar connection it will tell you how it is. You can just go into a lobby create a game and kick anyone whos connection you dont like. so i have no idea what your talking about.

And wireless connection works fine on mine. You just need a decent router and a quick internet. people are having bad connections because their wireless firewall password thing isnt on so a bunch of other people are using their wireless and their channell isnt on 11 so that they can be using a connection loads of other people are using.

But you like it online ?

I kinda don't have any football game yet on the Wii, wich is a shame !
So I do wanna buy this version.

Woah I didnt even know that Madden for the Wii is online. No I must totally get it.

Nimtor said:
But you like it online ?

I kinda don't have any football game yet on the Wii, wich is a shame !
So I do wanna buy this version.

I love it online, its great. The only thing i complain about is little kids choosing the patriots and i hand them there ass before halftime and they quit. Personally for me Its a very good online. Im only one of the few that can say that tho

Yesterday I played my first game online for madden.

Its really fun, you really enjoy it becuase your playing against another people nor the computer, computer has patrons that always respond in the same manner, but not a person

Thats the most interest thing on it. You cant know what the other person think, will do or so.

The guy i played bets me up, 34-3 , but today I will try again. Hope I can win my first game.

If you want to play me , maybe take advantage of my rookie experience, lol, add me please and let me know to do the same

My Madden 08 name is jmoranperezz73 and by the way, I was playing on Mexico so, i think all depends on the connection you have

Back