How to kill the big flower thing in forest temple

LuckySteve77

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
How do you kill it I have it running, plz tell me asap, i noticed the bombs but cant throw it at him, do i hit him with my sword or something plz help!

LuckySteve77 said:
How do you kill it I have it running, plz tell me asap, i noticed the bombs but cant throw it at him, do i hit him with my sword or something plz help!

Feed him a bomb. If you're at your first encounter with one, I think there is a platform above him that is a good area to throw it down from.

You got to be quick. I found putting my sword away before picking up the bomb took too much time and dicovered that if I approach the bomb-plant with my shield up he'll take a swipe at me and the bomb drops, available for immediate pick-up as my sword is already put away.

Good luck.

Are you talking about the flower w/the long neck & head in the big open room that swallowed a key you need?

Just jump attack the head when it lunges for you, I think 3 times, then the head will die & you toss a bomb in the center of the remaining flower & viola, the flower is dead.

Oh, there's so many evil flower things.

I think I know, there's some water and bombs are there, correct? You need to use your boomerang - set the bomb as the first target and then the flower as the second target. Your boomerang will carry the bomb into him.

Back