How will you play?

westearth

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
Now that we all know, we can use any wii compatible controller to play brawl, which includes wiimote+nunchuck, wiimote on the side, classic controller and gamecube.........

How will you be playing brawl, and which controller do you prefer for this game?

for sure game cube controller if im playing seriously like online or with friends but when i unlock all charcs ill try other methods

gamecube controller because I played the one before. lol but I don't remember the controls

umm it depends cuz i might get either a classic controller or a GC controller or both idk but imma experiment nd see which one i like better probaly one of the controllers.

wii mote side ways....mainly because i think it will feel like the old school NES days and i dont think i'll need all the extra room on the handle from the cube controller:smilewinkgrin: ...but hey, if i dont fair will with it at first, i'll not hesistate to pull out the trusty black cube handle:ciappa:

gamecube controler FTW im hardcore all the way baby no way im ever going to loose on this game i dusted off SBBM and been spaming all the time im ganna be champ at this game

Too bad we can't use n64 controllers :(

I'll use gamecube, unless for some reason the wiimote is easier.

I'm definetly not using the GC controller... having it hooked up to the Wii bothers me... alot. So My primary controller will be Classic Controller, and Just screwing I'll use the Wii-mote and Nuchuk, and I'll use the Wii on it's side when I feel like it.

toomstone said:
dont you have to have the classic controler hooked up?

Yes, it plugs into where the Nunchuck would normally go on the Wiimote.

I will be using the Gamecube controller when playing online.
But when I am just fooling around and unlocking things I will most likely use the Wiimote sideways.

I wanna try the Wiimote + Nuinchuck combination first before I decide whether to go full speed with the Gamecube Controller.

Back