How would you die

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
ok, We played this in study hall back in the day. I was wondering how it would work on boards. It's simple. You're given an everyday situation, you have to explain how you would die. Try to avoid the obvious (i.e. Eating a taco "I'd choke")

I'll start.

Playing Wii

ok let me try and understand this. one person posts something that has to do with the next persons death and the next person has to post how they will die while using/doing whatever the person before them wrote and then post their own situation/object?

if so then while i was playing the Wii, the Wii-mote would fly out of my hand, bounce off the wall and then hit the ceiling fan, into the gas fireplace causing the line to break and cause a HUGE explosion.

walking down the street

Walk too close to the edge when a car puts mud on me and i lose direction falling into the street breaking my ankle. While lying down covered in mud on the street a car would run me over.

Going to the bathroom

taking a leak, when walking away i slip on a puddle of soap my jackass room mate left on the floor. spinning outside down the hallway, sliding all the day the hall and eventualy running into my R.A. who just so happens to have a baseball bat. He knocks me down the hall into an open elevator shaft, which i fall down, luckily for me there is a fat man named Ben who also fell down. His giant stomach bounces me back up and out an open elevator door on the second floor where I fly into the Asian kids room landing on his katana ( he seriously has one)

now we got the hang of it.

listening to techno.

I start to dance uncontrollably to the techno and walk onto a road and get hit by a truck. I survive it however but the techno has stopped and because it was so loud my brain starts to leak out through my ears for some reason, then a tree falls down finishing me off.

Sitting on the couch

Cargo off an airplane falls onto you while you sleep (Donnie Darko anyone?)

printing something out

ummmmmmmm... i dont wanna play...scary!:cryin: ....*sniff,sniff* alright i would die saving an amazingly hot girl from getting ran over by wild pigs.

...ok, I'll make a custooom sitiation. In the atlantic ocean...

I would be floating on the big door of the titanic i found during summer, then a jellyfish thinks my tongue is too big and inflicts pain on me with other jellyfishies. I swim to shore of an unknown island and covered my stings with sand. Then I saw Wiiwouldlike2play and found out this was party island in the other thread. (Should be a desert)

she lied to you and it was realy a cannabel island and they ate you.

trying to learn in school.....

Back