Howdy

WiiAlwyWin

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
6870-4010-9633-7639
I got my Wii awhile ago, but only recently came online. I'm here to meet new people and play with them via the nintendo wifi. :)

Hello and welcome to WiiChat, WiiAlwyWin!
You can call me Icy for short:cornut:
If you have any problems, concerns, and/or ?'s then feel free to ask.

Wii Username Question

In your profile when you have the option of filling in your Wii Username, is that just the same as your Console Nickname? Also, can people have the same Console Nickname and if you change it, will your friends be notified or something?

Another thing, when you're actually playing online (I don't have a Wii featured wifi game yet), is your online name that people see you as your Console Nickname?

Thanks a bunch.

The username can be anything you want. At least I think it is cause I never named anything on my wii Icy or Icyoooppplaa and it still works for people who register me. For the second question, I'm not really sure cause I only have GH3 as an online game and when you play online it shows your online name/band name.

ello18yo3.jpg

WiiAlwyWin said:
In your profile when you have the option of filling in your Wii Username, is that just the same as your Console Nickname? Also, can people have the same Console Nickname and if you change it, will your friends be notified or something?

That whould be the name you want people on your wii to know you by

Thanks a lot guys, that cleared some things up.

Now I noticed there's a Wii Online Code which is the Wii Console Number. For games over WiFi, do you need separate friend codes specific for each game apart from the Wii Online Code to play with others? If so, do the specific game friend codes just come from the game when you buy it?

Thanks again.

Yeah, for the WiFi Games, they provide you with your very own Friends Code to play with others. It comes in the game when you buy it! Btw, welcome to WiiChat. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Back