Huitar Hero III for Wii- It's on!

Acidburnoptix

Banned
May 15, 2007
U.S.A, The best freedom money can buy.
Wii Online Code
7223-7381-5722-3507
As some of you may or may not know, there has been a rumor circulating about GH for the wii. Well, look no further.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6165647.html

As the article states, they plan on releasing it for the 2008 fiscal year.
Now, with DDR Hottest Party coming out, do you guys think that it will be the start of many good music games to come, or the beginning and end of music games on the Wii console? I Believe DDR was the first and most influencial in introducing music and a unique interface to videogame consoles and arcades alike, but GH is notihng to be made light of. Do you think its the "New DDR"? It is most cirtaintly fun, if not at times frustrating.

Since DDR Hottest Party is said to allow up to 4 dance pads with controllers (feet and hand movements), I think it's going to be a leap forward in DDR (pun intended).

With games like Wii Orchestra (control an orchestra), Boogie (dance and karaoke), and Rock Band (play in a virtual band), you'll see a whole 'nother set of music geeks go beyond what Guitar Hero provides.

I have never heard of those other games before, but i think i know what you are talking about with wii orchestra. I remember before the wii came out they were making those hand movement like a conductor in the commercials.

Back