I am sorry

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
Look fans of legend of zelda I am very very sorry, I have been a jerk spreading rumors ( well technically they are my theories which i belive might happen in the game but everybody thinks they are real which i clearly state are theories!) Anyways most of my bs you guys belived which i didn't mean to happen. From now on i will only talk about facts and if i want to talk about theories or rumors i will clearly state from now on what is real and what is a theory. And if it wasn't for a certain someone (Flip) i wouldnt have done this so thank you to person. By the way the last thread i did was a freaking joke!!!!! I mean seriously i got the whole idea of the robbery from a freaking simpsons episode ( except the fact about a hot police woman telling me about the game) Oh and i still think that The HERO OF TIME will return as fierce DEity and cause the twilight realm.
THank u and goodnight!
P.S. PLz tell me if u guys foregive me cause i got a secret about Twilight Princess that u guys will love to hear!and i wont tell till i am foregiven!

Last edited:
dude i forgive you...and i know it was bullshit the thing about the police and stuff..anyway your totally forgiven by me

so do you mind telling us that BS...or not BS....secret of Twilight Princess?

You know these couple of days being here...I have never believed you!
PEOPLE JUST TYPE IN I FORGIVE YOU!!!
(you don't have to mean it)

I forgive you but just cause you got some alright theroies goin'

mercenary634 said:
Look fans of legend of zelda I am very very sorry, I have been a jerk spreading rumors ( well technically they are my theories which i belive might happen in the game but everybody thinks they are real which i clearly state are theories!) Anyways most of my bs you guys belived which i didn't mean to happen. From now on i will only talk about facts and if i want to talk about theories or rumors i will clearly state from now on what is real and what is a theory. And if it wasn't for a certain someone (Flip) i wouldnt have done this so thank you to person. By the way the last thread i did was a freaking joke!!!!! I mean seriously i got the whole idea of the robbery from a freaking simpsons episode ( except the fact about a hot police woman telling me about the game) Oh and i still think that The HERO OF TIME will return as fierce DEity and cause the twilight realm.
THank u and goodnight!
P.S. PLz tell me if u guys foregive me cause i got a secret about Twilight Princess that u guys will love to hear!and i wont tell till i am foregiven!

I hate to have to be the bad guy, but I think it was necessary for that last thread. You are definately entitled to create your own theories, but make sure that you label the threads you make, and that you name them appropriately.

You're a good man to come out and apologise. I hope now you, and the rest of us, can enjoy our time a lot more here at these forums.

Forgiven. :yesnod:

Back