major Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
Hi some of u might know me. For those of u who don't I am mercenary634 and i have been spreading alot of BS (rumors) around this site about the game legend of zelda twilight princess. But I recently found out 2 important facts about twilight Princess (well I think one of them EVERYBODY knows about but the other hardly anybody knows about) Well anyway here is the gruesome twosome facts.

1.(this is the one I think everybody knows about.) It is confirmed that u can combine items in the game e.g. bomb+arrows=explosive arrows!!!!

2.K remember wind waker, there were 2 sages, Laruto the zora and Fado the kokiri, they both sent prayers to the gods to power up the master sword. I have recived confirmation that both sages will appear in the game!!!!

Some of u might not belive me (cough**cough**Flip***cough***cough) but if u go to zelda universe.com and look at there own threads then u will see that I am not lieing!

mercenary634 said:
Some of u might not belive me (cough**cough**Flip***cough***cough) but if u go to zelda universe.com and look at there own threads then u will see that I am not lieing!
Congratualtions.

haha, thats awesome, I thought that there may be the two sages! in te roundtable at IGN, the Toaru village mayor mentions FADO, the sage of the wind temple in the wind waker...it may be a coincedence, but I don't think so..omg, if theres that connection, what will happen? I hope the land don't flood...Link has to win!!!

Last edited:
Iv'e never played a Zelda game but will play LOZTP for my g-cube :yesnod:
And the putting together weapons sounds awesome.

If its true about the explosive arrows then it will save you having to run and throw, plus while trying to direct accurately, a bomb towards a boulder on a wall or a hole you have to blow out. Especially when the platform your on is has a small surface area.
Fair enough there were bomb chus but naaaaah... wasnt really keen on them, so explosive arrows will do nicely :smilewinkgrin:

Mrjingles_23 said:
haha, thats awesome, I thought that there may be the two sages! in te roundtable at IGN, the Toaru village mayor mentions FADO, the sage of the wind temple in the wind waker...it may be a coincedence, but I don't think so..omg, if theres that connection, what will happen? I hope the land don't flood...Link has to win!!!

how can you hope that the land doesnt flood, it has to happen in this game HELLO remember The Wind Waker, hyrule floods for some reason and this game will show why the gods flooded hyrule. Link maybe dies and ganon takes over hyrule and people pray the gods for there fate, and then the gods make their decision to flood hyrule.

mercenary634 said:
Hi some of u might know me. For those of u who don't I am mercenary634 and i have been spreading alot of BS (rumors) around this site about the game legend of zelda twilight princess. But I recently found out 2 important facts about twilight Princess (well I think one of them EVERYBODY knows about but the other hardly anybody knows about) Well anyway here is the gruesome twosome facts.

1.(this is the one I think everybody knows about.) It is confirmed that u can combine items in the game e.g. bomb+arrows=explosive arrows!!!!

2.K remember wind waker, there were 2 sages, Laruto the zora and Fado the kokiri, they both sent prayers to the gods to power up the master sword. I have recived confirmation that both sages will appear in the game!!!!

I dont think that those sages will b e on their though. There might be similar sages but it will not be them.

Manny21 said:
how can you hope that the land doesnt flood, it has to happen in this game HELLO remember The Wind Waker, hyrule floods for some reason and this game will show why the gods flooded hyrule. Link maybe dies and ganon takes over hyrule and people pray the gods for there fate, and then the gods make their decision to flood hyrule.

It hasn't actually been stated that this is a prequel to WW. If that was the case Link would leave Hyrule, seemingly abandoning his duty as the Hero of Time, not die.

If however they have chosen to depict the intro stroy to WW with TP then they would have to make it a twist at the end, so Link doesn't look like he merely rode off into the sunset leaving Hyrule to Ganon. In which case Link could end up doing the same thing the King did at the end of WW, by choosing to remain behind, i.e. he defeats the one responsibile for the Twilight realm, leaving Ganon to plot and scheme, and thus chooses to stay in the Twilight realm not knowing Ganon was waiting for this chance to seize the now vulnerable Hyrule.

With the sages, If this is a direct prequel of WW, then it would be plausible to have them as they were showed in WW before being reincarnated. So fado (Fado n Fido, note similarity of the two :rolleyes:) would look like a boy from Kokiri Forest, not as a Deku Child. This game is decades after OoT, and Kokiri children dont grow up.

Back