I be new here! hiii. *randomly pokes people*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
]well.. come... ! i se u r going to buy the wii!:D nice!

Yeppers! The Nintendo Wii's awesome. People are nuts if they're not going to get it lol. It'll be my first time getting a console on launch day, ever. :O

yumm, tim tams. melting biscuts with chocolate and alcohol:drool:
and those ads with never ending tim tams, id like one of those!

anyone had vegimite?

EDIT: gots some infor on you international people

In the United Kingdom, a similar style of biscuit called McVities' Penguins (which actually predate the Tim Tam by about thirty years) is widely available. However, brand loyalty and patriotism from Britain's large expatriate Australian population have prompted Tescos, and other supermarket chains to import and sell the Original, Chewy Choc Fudge, and Chewy Caramel flavours.

In the United States, Tim Tams were sold on a trial basis in supermarkets in 2001 under the brand name "Double Trouble". Several companies sell mail order Tim Tams (along with many other Australian foods) in the United States. As of late, Tim Tams can be found on the shelves of Cost Plus World Market retailers under the name Arnott's Originals.

In Canada they are available under the name Arnott's Biscuits.

Tim Tams are also imported to and sold in The Philippines, Israel and the Palestinian Territories, and to Hong Kong and Japan.

be sure to try them out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back