I beg Wii game publishers...

Jayman

hagakure
Nov 22, 2006
Wii Online Code
8917-6501-7332-1191
...to make a GOD DAMN strategy game for the Wii!!! Command and Conquer 3 just came out and I was thinking that EA should think about porting it to the Wii... Agree?

the one and only major fantasy I have right now for the Wii is (as MANY gamers are waiting for I'm sure) a Star Wars game with light saber duels!

The new command and conquer would prob be seet with the wiimote. Like ckicking and pointed to individual units/buildings to move or make then build stuff. Or holding a bitton and dragging to select a group of units etc.

If whoever makes the game makes good use of the wiimote it should be easy to command and build and play hopefully, should be pretty sweet.

And yeh i think only PC has cc3 not even PS3 or 360 has it yet i dont think, so dont be too sad.

yes, its something the wii neees desperately...or maybe a football manager game (UK knows what im talking about) like championship manager or football manager.

The wiimote would be great for strategy games, but the low graphics quality will definitely be a hurdle to display all the text and small units a strategy game need...
I would definitely prefer to play on PC, even if my couch is much more comfortable than the chair facing my PC.
8)

Back