i cant believe i bought this!

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
T

The_Loose_Cannon

yep just like the title says, i got something from yet another chinese/hongkong website. this time it was dealextreme.com (btw, NEXT week my mp4 player comes in so ill post everyone on that soon).

yesterday my boyfriend recieves a package with a OS portable (One Station). its apparently an emmulator that plays old skool arcade, nintendo, SNES, genesis and other games.

its probably one of the coolest things i EVER bought! i initially picked it up and it cant weight more than like an ounce, its deff plastic. if you are clumsy, i advise not getting it because if youre rough on your electronics, this will break. its not flimsy so dont confuse the 2 terms. im basically saying that its plastic pretty much. lol

anyways the graphics are fairly ok. the colors sometimes seem a bit "warped" esp when i played sonic. the colors were like gameboy a bit. kinda like someone turned the sharpness and tint down to a minimum on the screen.

all the other arcade games worked really well! it also comes with an AV cable to play it on your tv :)

deff a cool little gadget to buy for those game enthusists!

http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1049

i bought the green one because it was on sale. its just a promo price. if you want images of the screen, click on the orange version and they show you what it looks like. plus it coems with a gameing cartridge with 99 games on it! this will keep you entertained guarenteed!!! :)

**DISCLAIMER- i am not a fan boy LMAO**

ill take pics tomorrow, i gotta get a camera first! (bf took my nicon)

its really cool. deff something to buy if you want something to just occupy you for a while to cure the ADD :)

well do ya think its worth it for long journeys because i am going to blackpool and haven(uk place) and i have a ds should i still buy?

in truth i ordered this maybe a 2 weeks ago or so? honestly i dont remember the exact date but lemme tell you its deff worth the wait

dont confuse this though with the DS its NOTHING like it. if anything its more along the lines of gameboy color. the graphics are decent esp in mario its like youre playing it on the nintendo itself. only game that was ehhh graphics wise was "sonic"

i think if you got 40$ to spare then get the unit! it comes with everything you need, the unit, 99 games (all on one cartridge), a handle strap made of leather, batteries, and an AV plug

its worth it

The_Loose_Cannon said:
in truth i ordered this maybe a 2 weeks ago or so? honestly i dont remember the exact date but lemme tell you its deff worth the wait

dont confuse this though with the DS its NOTHING like it. if anything its more along the lines of gameboy color. the graphics are decent esp in mario its like youre playing it on the nintendo itself. only game that was ehhh graphics wise was "sonic"

i think if you got 40$ to spare then get the unit! it comes with everything you need, the unit, 99 games (all on one cartridge), a handle strap made of leather, batteries, and an AV plug

its worth it
Nice. I would actually consider that after these exams finish. Thanks for pointing it out.

nice, it looks pretty cool, and it must bring back some memories lol. I remember seeing something similar somewhere....

thats like comparing apples and oranges

i compare it to the gameboy color if anything (or remember gamegear?)

its a neat little gadget :)

come on, nothing is as good as the wii!!!!!! :p

wow! nice find T_L_C, i like it, hmm, post pics as soon as you can, i wanna see more!

ill do it tonight or tomorrow. i personally love it im playing it now in bed, i got the laptop next to me

i had a long day at work i should be sleeping lol

Bump For The Nightshift

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yep just like the title says, i got something from yet another chinese/hongkong website. this time it was dealextreme.com (btw, NEXT week my mp4 player comes in so ill post everyone on that soon).

Lol TLC ive heard of those mp4 player things, they come as a 256mb MP4 player with no screen, utterly poinless as it only plays MP4's

-Ok desu ka?

Last edited:
Back