I can't play MSCF!

KKslider24

Nintendude ^_-
Aug 9, 2007
Derby, UK
Hey... :sick:
My Nunchuk is broke! i can't play Strikers any more!
What do I do? Contact Nintendo or the shop I got it from? :sad:
Thanks.

nintendo
but if u wanna play u gotta go to the store and get a new one. who knows how long it would take to finish fixing it.

u shure cause some game if u move the analoge sick when the game starts u move around funny i did it on cod3.

or is it fallen apart

Well, I've only got Wii Play, Wii Sports (No stick needed), Excite truck and MSCF. That's all I've got, and I need it to play MySims. When that comes out. :wink:

KKslider24 said:
Hey... :sick:
My Nunchuk is broke! i can't play Strikers any more!
What do I do? Contact Nintendo or the shop I got it from? :sad:
Thanks.

that's too bad, i have 2 nunchuk and one of them i cant move down, then i switched and after a day, that one cant move up. then i switched again and it worked fine. =] idk wat happened

Mine doesnt move left sometimes. I have to unplugg and plug back in. Im just wondering if someone laid the smack down on u in strikers and u smashed it? lol. *just kidding*

Not really :p

Grubby_ said:
that's too bad, i have 2 nunchuk and one of them i cant move down, then i switched and after a day, that one cant move up. then i switched again and it worked fine. =] idk wat happened

Thanks you guys, you're all awesome!
Yeah, it works fine now, just like the above case! :lol:
See ya around. :wink:

callme.nasty said:
buy a new one? its just 20 bucks...

I don't know about you but I dont like spending 20$ dollars for an analog stick some motion sensing and 2 buttons. 20$ Is actualy pretty expensive.

Back