I can't talk about certain things on this forum and it pisses me off.

miiplaywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I'm going to join a different forum and use this one less.

For some reason its ok to talk about ModChips and the ability to play backed-up games. But, as soon as you mension how to back up a game your post is deleted! This pisses me off beacause its not illegal, so who ever owns this site can't get in trouble. I just think its bullshit how they let so many dumb-ass repetitive posts fly, but if you take time to write a sifisticated technical post that readers can actually learn from, its considered hacking and is deleted. Its happened to me a few times.

Basically I think the moderators are technically illiterate, they know HTML but don't understand electronics so as soon as you mension something technical they see it as hacking.

Specific information/details on how to circumvent copy protection will be removed from the forum.

The US has many laws regarding piracy and im fairly sure such details would infringe on those laws, because of this we choose to be on the safe side and remove any such content.

Chipping the wii isn't illegal (yet)
Using copy's is very illegal (unless you own the original)
So the mods/addmin dont like threads about it

Where not stoping you from joinng another forum

miiplaywii said:
I'm going to join a different forum and use this one less.

For some reason its ok to talk about ModChips and the ability to play backed-up games. But, as soon as you mension how to back up a game your post is deleted! This pisses me off beacause its not illegal, so who ever owns this site can't get in trouble. I just think its bullshit how they let so many dumb-ass repetitive posts fly, but if you take time to write a sifisticated technical post that readers can actually learn from, its considered hacking and is deleted. Its happened to me a few times.

Basically I think the moderators are technically illiterate, they know HTML but don't understand electronics so as soon as you mension something technical they see it as hacking.

In your next "sifisticated" post that you would like to "mension" just announce that anyone wanting you to "mension" further "sifisticated" details could pm you for a copy of the sifistication that you are holding :drool:

Just a thought :cornut:

AussieWii said:
In your next "sifisticated" post that you would like to "mension" just announce that anyone wanting you to "mension" further "sifisticated" details could pm you for a copy of the sifistication that you are holding :drool:

Just a thought :cornut:

:lol:

Mau, posts that have less than 5 words are considered spam on this site. Only submit a post with 5 or more words.

Holy **** I made a couple spelling mistakes. AussieWii, rather than contribute to the thread u point out the spelling mistakes, kind of weird but thats fine. Then, you submit another post a day later pointing out the same 2 spelling mistakes? Why is it that important to you that you quote me 3 times just to emphasize 2 spelling mistakes I made. Stay on topic please.

My Child

He simply thought it was ironic that someone complaining about sophisticated :cornut: post being removed should at the very least know how to spell sophisticated.

sophisticated = Having acquired worldly knowledge or refinement

I also notice that the same spelling mistakes were made numerous times in the same rant
this indicates that it was not a simple spelling mistake, but alas you dont know how to spell sophisticated or mention

Now as far as being on topic
There is no reason for Anyone to remain on topic in this thread
Why ? because the topic is over and dealt with by the owner of the site, whos policy's are final :ciappa:

:)

Now you will notice that i have neglected to include some important grammar with my post
But with the universe and all, im just so busy :worship: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back