Grapics section ?

There should be a area just for my pics
Marked as 18+ or at least perentle addvisory

Darkprinny said:
Grapics section ?

There should be a area just for my pics
Marked as 18+ or at least perentle addvisory

"6. Be Appropriate!
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however WiiChat.com is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!"

So does everyone else on this forum.

Monsteroids said:
Haha Prinny! *sing-song* Prinny has to follow the rules, nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!! :p

What about bendin the rules so that there ilageable to all but the strange minded ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking the Youtube thread could be stickied?

It goes a bit quiet sometimes so it goes to the bottom of the first page or sometimes the second page, then usually when this happens somebody will make their own thread for one video. Just an idea, of course.

I agree with Rach. Too many people post YouTube videos as new threads.

Oh, and just in case i0n doesn't check his inbox:

A low-urgency problem here. My profile page isn't linked to my posts... the correct link is http://www.wiichat.com/mii/TheFifth/ rather than http://www.wiichat.com/mii/AndThen/. I have no idea why this is... The Fifth?! What the...?

Would a name change fix everything? I'm sick of not having a profile.

I know! I'm AndThen?, not Andthen. :wtf:

So yeah, any suggestions to fix it? Maybe just delete then Andthen... it doesn't look like he's coming back.

That's pretty weird...

I have a suggestion:
I think there should be a section of the design lounge for SOTW
It would be alot easier on Syntax, because he's been stickying and un-stickying the SOTW threads. Instead of doing that, just put them into their own section.

Good suggestion, it would work well.

Are we going to get any more mods? I'm not complaining that we need any more or anything, I was just wondering if i0n and the mods are happy with the ammount we have on here now.

I havent herd from the other mods in a while

I wonder if there still here

A sub-forum for SOTW would help me out. I'll request for one to be made.

As far as the current moderating situation goes I believe that we are doing o.k. at this moment. However, I am always for new mods.

I havent herd from the other mods in a while

I wonder if there still here

We're still around.

Back