Virtual Console Sticky thread suggestion

Robotnik

The Good Doctor
Aug 13, 2007
United States
I realize i've only been here for a short amount of time, and it's a little arrogant to already start making suggestions, but I think this is a good one. I've been spending a lot of time on the Virtual Console section, and one thing I've noticed Is the repeated threads about A. Goldeneye, and B. What VC games we want most. If those two, very popular topics could be both made into sticky threads then people could simply go to those in comment within them.
I know in a perfect world people would use the search feature, but that doesn't happen a lot, and this would make it easier to use the section and avoid needless threads. At the very least a sticky of what VC games we want most would help a lot. Thanks

Like I said, in a perfect world....

But let's be honest that doesn't happen. You can argue yourself blue about how people should act, but in the end they'll keep posting new threads about those two topics, and a stickie would fix that.

Robotnik said:
Like I said, in a perfect world....

But let's be honest that doesn't happen. You can argue yourself blue about how people should act, but in the end they'll keep posting new threads about those two topics, and a stickie would fix that.
But a person that is too stupid to search would probably be too stupid to look at the stickies too. Just look at all the "dudez addz me plz" threads.

Back