To whom this may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

WiiChat Member
Feb 22, 2007
yes. i have probably been a dick to a lot of you lately.
I have been getting frustrated very easily lately because of the whole pokemon thread situation. so this is my apology to anyone who has gotten my bad side lately w/o deserving it. It is very frustrating that nobody is using anyone of the official pokemon threads and insists on making their own new threads. The officials need to get stickied so if a mod could do that for me that would be ace.

so ya, thanx and sorry.

-Brandon-

Stranger said:
yes. i have probably been a dick to a lot of you lately.
I have been getting frustrated very easily lately because of the whole pokemon thread situation. so this is my apology to anyone who has gotten my bad side lately w/o deserving it. It is very frustrating that nobody is using anyone of the official pokemon threads and insists on making their own new threads. The officials need to get stickied so if a mod could do that for me that would be ace.

so ya, thanx and sorry.

-Brandon-

dont worry about it brandon :)

the pokemon threads have been the same and its extreamly frustrating to fix it from a mods perspective too but we are all trying.

hopefully with i0ns change in the DS section with the pokemon forum it will be less "horrifying"

in any event, dont stress about it and just let us take care of it. i appreciate the message you send me in regards to the problems and as you can see, i try my best to answer them promptly and take care of the problems (of course with the aid of my fellow mods)

again, thanks and just keep an eye out for those who are spamming, double posting, making the same thread ect. the report button is your friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back