I dont know anything

StopperN12

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2007
I am just trying to figure out what a mii parade is and how to set it up. also. when are there going to be online games for the Wii. im getting bored.

mii parade is if you add a friend and then ur friends miis will go to mii parade and brawl will probly be an online game (ps wanna be friends just gimme ur code and name)

You two noobs can just put it in your info. like it says under my name. Also partially correct. The Miis also have to be on Mingle. And yes, for the last time, Brawl WILL be online. So will NiGHTS, and a LOT of others...

1. Go to the Mii Channel, click on "Mii Parade". If you've added friends, any Miis on their consoles which are set to travel will appear on it.

2. Most of them have unknown release dates (i.e. not any time soon), I'm afraid. :mad2:

Im no noob,well on this website I am but so what. So Fox can YOU add me im all alone :(:(

It wasnt ment as an insult. You ARE a noob in this forum, "I can tell because of your post counts, lol" And no, im afraid I cant add you, I only add people that I know and are friends...sorry. But you can PM me on this site if you want. You know, if you need help with anything.

Aw man... im still alone :( well whatever ill just ask some 1 else

There is a thread in here called the "Share Wii friend codes here" thread. Search it and you will find a lot of people who want to exchange friend codes...I personally prefer to be alone

@johnspin: I'll add you, just post here and confirm that you added me.

Back