i have a problem

Ballastro

WiiChat Member
Aug 3, 2007
under the bridge
Wii Online Code
1893-2821-6345-7833
guys/gals help me out last week i updated the latest wii update. i try 2 get on the shop channel but it says not connected 2 server .......but heres the thing i can still get on the internet channel and msc wi-fi.......so what do i do.....whats the problem? WHAT DO I DO!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: am i screwed?

make sure in your channel settings that you didn't disable shop...... other then that your connection or maybe sum reason maybe you are on a subnet that was banned from nintendo....

I get the same problem very often. Just retry in a few minutes after turning the system off. If it still doesn't work (which has happened to me many times still), just wait 24 hours. It should work by then, and if not, don't worry. Technology isn't perfect. I still get problems and I have a great connection. Just wait a few hours if it doesn't work and try again. :)

heres the thing its been like this for 4 days is that normal.....i do i check the channels 2 see if i didnt accidentaly disable it........ thanks........

Back