I Neeeed Help

Bigwheels103

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
My nintendo ds is having trouble connecting to the NWC when I do a connection test it works fine but when i try to connect in game it just doesn't. The weird thing is that if I'm right by the router it works but even if I move a couple feet it screws over. I have a speedstream 6520 modem that also acts as a router. Can someone please help!!1:yikes:

ya I have a firewall but since it connects to the router if it's right beside it i don't think that's the problem

I've had the same problem and I don't know if this relates to you, but i might help. To make a long story short, I called nintendo for help that I couldn't connect, and they basically said that my particular router was too fast for the DS. (Not speaking in technical terms) That was why my Wii could connect but my DS didn't. (The DS is older than my router.) So anyway, I have to now get a USB connector unless I change the whole house's speed just for the DS.

I don't know if this is your problem, but I forget what error code I was getting. If you could tell me what error code u get then I'll probably remember. Hope I helped?

actually I was able to solve the problem by changing the channel on my router. I think that I was just getting interfernce from the network next door. But there seems to be quite a few notworks that may be causing interference.

Bigwheels103 said:
actually I was able to solve the problem by changing the channel on my router. I think that I was just getting interfernce from the network next door. But there seems to be quite a few notworks that may be causing interference.

Ok. nm

Back