i have another game!

Link exploded on a killing spree with ganon into the DK cavern, whilst the gorons ate zelda

Link exploded on a killing spree with ganon into the DK forest, whilst the gorons ate zelda

Link exploded on a killing spree with ganon into the DK forest, whilst the gorons ate diddy

Link exploded on a killing spree with motherbrain into the DK forest, whilst the ssbb_lovers ate pikachu

Link exploded on a shopping spree with Zelda (ooooo) into the DK forest, whilst the ssbb_lovers ate pikachu
(I saved u from a shopping spree motherbrain)

Link went on a shopping spree with Zelda (ooooo) into the DK forest, whilst the ssbb_lovers ate pikachu
(however he acheived the feat of 'Link exploded on a shopping spree with Zelda' will remain mystery to me)

Link went on a shopping spree with Zelda (ooooo) into the DK forest, whilst the charizards ate pikachu.
(I didn't want to be the cannibal anymore:D...ahhh nothing like homecooked pikachu:cool: )

Link went on a shopping spree with the kidneyless (ooooo) into the DK forest, whilst the charizards ate pikachu.
ha ha:lol: anyone else remember that?!

Link went on a shopping spree with the kidneyless into the Lost Wood, whilst the charizards ate pikachu.

Link went on a eating spree with the gorons into the Lost Wood, whilst the charizards char-broiled pikachu

Back